White Rose Essential Oil
Rosa alba L. has many biological properties like
- memory enhancing
- cytotoxic, and genotoxic activities.
The fragrant flowers Are Canadian grown.
This is a higher frequency of oil.
Used in sacred ceremonies and has greater healing properties
Rose essential oil is made by extracting Rosa Rosa Alba flowers.
Clinical Research for White Roses show both topical and aromatic use.
White rose has a slightly different naturally occurring constitutes than other colored roses.
White rose oil is considered sacred and used for meditation for the heart chakra
The essential oil of Rosa alba L. possesses good antimicrobial activity and consists of many chemical
Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Aromatherapists use it to create a sense of harmony, and it is used as an emollient when added in skin-care products.
- Aromatherapy decreases anxiety and stress.
- Eases depressive symptom
- creates calming on nervous system
- reacts with body chemistry to calm.
Rose essential oil is made by extracting Rosa Damascena, and researchers have uncovered that it contains several therapeutic compounds known to promote healing in the body. It has topical and Aromatic benefits
Topical uses-Dilute in carrier oil, apply topically in low concentration
- Antibacterial, antifungal properties. …
- Heals cuts and bruises with a topical diluted rub
- Face serum
- You can use diluted rose oil may different ways.
- Apply it directly to the skin or add a few drops to your shower gel, bath, or face cream for a hint of rose and hydration.
- Use it in a full body massage to reap the moisturizing benefits over your whole body.
- You can also apply oil to your scars when they are healing
- Researchers have uncovered that it contains several therapeutic compounds known to promote healing in the body:
- Heals cuts and bruises
- face serum
Canadian grown Roses for our essential oil often used in the perfume and aromatic industries.
- We use this in Organic Body Shop Ageless skin care products
- Also try Organic Body Shop Devine natural perfume and the Egyptian Musk perfume.
- Try our complete line of Organic body shop Rose infused products
Rose oil is usually quite expensive and is highly potent. It should be diluted whether you plan to inhale it or use it on your skin.
- To make a rose oil bath, add 10 drops of rose essential oil to a carrier oil, then add to a warm tub. Essential oils should always be diluted in a carrier oil before adding to water.
- To make a foot bath, add a few drops of diluted rose oil into the foot bath and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
- To treat anxiety, stress, or depression, you can either inhale rose oil using a diffuser or dab it lightly on your chest, neck, and wrists.
- Be sure to blend it with a carrier oil first like sunflower, olive, coconut, almond, or jojoba oil before it touches the skin.
- You may also benefit from a rose oil massage, in which the rose essential oil is added to a carrier massage oil.
Extraction Methood Enfleurage
Plant Part: Flowers
Description / Color / Consistency: A pale yellow liquid
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a strong aroma, . Approximately 4000 kilograms of petals are required to produce 1 kilogram of pure rose oil.
Blends With: Bergamot, Chamomile Roman, Clary sage Frankincense , Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang.
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
- Extraction- Cold press to carbon steam extraction
Naturally occuring and present in white rose oil are: n-hexane and butanol fractions of white rose petal extract (WRPE) were found to have strong antioxidative activity . Rosa alba L. has many biological like good antimicrobial activity and consists of many chemical constituents like- citronellol, geraniol, nerol, linalool, citral, carvacrol, eugenol, etc.geraniol, nerol, linalool, phenyl ethyl alcohol, farnesol, stearoptene, α-pinene, β-pinene, α-terpinene, limonene, p-cymene, camphene, β-caryophyllene, neral, citronellyl acetate, geranyl acetate, neryl acetate, eugenol, methyl eugenol, rose oxide, α-damascenone, β-damascenone, benzaldehyde, benzyl alcohol, rhodinyl acetate and phenyl ethyl formate.
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free.
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- Crafted by a chemist.
- All skincare products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Except essential oils and salves-these last up to 6 years
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Item may be different from photo.
There are no reviews yet.