PINEAPPLE SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL
Salvia elegans (Pineapple Sage)
- We are one of the few producers of Pineapple Sage oil
- This is not a fragrance oil – it does not smell like this chemical.
- this is a hybrid plant so it is more sweet sage with pineapple undertones.
- beauty treatment products claim that they contain the oil of sage, which is actually sage essential oil.
It has the same benefits of sage and is use for products and soaps we use it in our curl shampoo and conditioner and other blends.
- Salvia elegans (Pineapple Sage) Limited quantities as it is not native to North America and can only be grown indoors in Canada
We use sage in our shampoo and conditioners and organic body shop hair grease
Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Aromatherapists use it as an aromatherapy oil with depression and stress and is a natural mood enhancer.
- scent with a hint of pineapple that balances the sage.
- Improves Room Odor
- Sage Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antifungal,
- Calming aroma for depression, anxiety and high blood pressure
- used in aromatherapy and steam baths
- Adds cooling sensation to the body
- stimulating substance.
- he presence of camphor and camphene in this essential oil gives it an antifungal property.
- This oil is capable of inhibiting fungal infections both internally and externally.
- It reduces inflammations on the skin as a topical rub
- 5-O-(6-rhamnosylglucoside)-7-hydroxy-4′-methoxyflavanone (2), was extracted from leaves that showed antidepressant properties.
We use this in our Organic Body Shop Lilac body care products.
Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers
Description / Color / Consistency: A pale yellow liquid
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Light Fruity note with the Medium Sage aroma
Blends With: Thyme, Sweet Thyme, Lavender, Marjoram, Chamomile,
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
- Extraction- Cold press to carbon steam extraction
5-O-(6-rhamnosylglucoside)-7-hydroxy-4′-methoxyflavanone (2), was extracted from leaves that showed antidepressant properties.
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free.
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- Crafted by a chemist.
- All skincare products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Except essential oils and salves-these last up to 6 years
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Item may be different from photo.