Greek Oregano Essential Oil
Origanum vulgare hirtum
- We use Greek Oregano as it has stronger constitutes and a nicer aroma.
- This herbal oil is a powerful antimicrobial that can help fight off infections.
- Oregano oil also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties
- . Other ideal uses for oregano oil are:
- Treating foot or nail fungus
- Used in aromatherapy and Topical applications
- belongs to the mint family.
Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Aromatherapists use it as an aromatherapy oil with depression and stress and is a natural mood enhancer.
- natural antiviral
- used in aromatherapy to supports the immune, digestive and respiratory systems, and may act as an anti-inflammatory.
- Also used in a steam form to clear congestion.
- Oregano Oil can support the respiratory system, and acts as an expectorant (taking mucous from the respiratory tract)
- When diluted and used topically, oregano oil
- help treat fungal and bacterial infections.
- It can also be applied to the skin for the treatment of acne,
- athlete’s foot,
- canker sores,
- varicose veins, and warts.
- muscle and joint pain
- and pain reliever for many illnesses including arthritis, shingles and neuralgia (nerve pain-according to web studies).
and it has antimicrobial properties that make it a good preventive strategy.
Plant Part: Leaves and Buds
Description / Color / Consistency: A pale yellow liquid
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Herbaceous, sharp. Mint, woody
Blends With: Thyme, Sweet Thyme, Lavender, Marjoram, Chamomile, Rose Otto, Palmarosa, and Geranium
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
- Extraction- Cold press to carbon steam extraction
With 86% Min Carvacrol And Less than <2% Thymol – With the Highest % of Carvacrol
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free.
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- Crafted by a chemist.
- All skincare products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Except essential oils and salves-these last up to 6 years
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Item may be different from photo.
There are no reviews yet.