Neem sea Face Line
Our marine complex blend in this product is exclusive to Organic.
The product is designed for all skin types including sensitive + and roseasa skin.
- Hydrate and heals irritated skin
- Helps reduce redness.
- Balance skin tone
- Designed for all skin types that are sensitive.
- We add Marine Seaweed+ Neem Oil + Calendula Oil + Fennel Oil.
- Products are concentrated. A drop goes a long way.
Travel Kit contains
1- face scrub .5oz -use once a week to start. then once a month or as needed.
1-face wash 2oz-Step 1-use daily as needed.
1- face toner 2oz-Step 2-use daily as needed
1- eye cream .25 oz-Step 3-use daily day and night
1- day cream .5 oz-Step 4 use daily daycream and at night night cream.
1- night cream .5oz + complimenty cotton wipes.
full ingredients are on individula products listed here and on the bottles.
We suggest you look up the benefits of seaweed on skin. And the other active ingredients listed above.
ingredients are added in clinically safe amount so you can see fast skin absorption + immediate results.
We have the following clinical study information from our research. Exclusive to Organic Body Shop
- Topical Benefits of Seaweed · Regulates oil production: · Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: · Heals acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin
- Topical Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash
- Topical Benefits, Neem Carrier Oil from the Neem tree. Some practitioners of traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine use neem oil to treat can soothe red, itchy, inflamed skin associated with ailments like acne, burns, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis. Neem oil kills bacteria and fungus and is also an anti-inflammatory.
- Fennel essential oil when used topically, can do wonders for your skin. Whether it’s a puffy complexion, under-eye bags or even rosacea, Fennel Oil can help to soothe and calm your skin to help it look healthier and happier.
There are no reviews yet.