Lilac Essential Oil
Syringa vulgaris (lilac) tree
- We are one of the only producers of Lilac essential oil.
- This is not a fragrance oil – it does not smell like this chemical.
- Lilac essential oil comes from the leaves and flowers of the Syringa vulgaris plant which belong to the Oleaceae family.
- Lilac has a light flower aroma with the leafy smell of the tree
- It has may topical and aromatherapy benefits.
- Refreshing Floral scent
Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Aromatherapists use it as an aromatherapy oil with depression and stress and is a natural mood enhancer.
- Lilac essential oil has potent anti-fungal properties that make it an effective agent for eliminating fungi
- from your body and helps lower the risk of fungal infections
- Prevents Depression
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Uplift Mood
- Eases Anxiety and Reduces Stress
- Improves Room Odor
- Prevents Premature Aging
- Reduce Inflammation
- Prevent Sunburn
- Treats hemorrhoids
- Treats Skin Problems
- Lilac essential oil has potential benefits for your skin.
- It has proven astringent properties, which make it an effective skin tightening agent and toner.
- The topical application of the oil helps reduce age lines and wrinkles.
- Lilac oil can help reduce skin sagging as well.
- However it is lightly natural aromatherapy oil-great for a perfume.
- and as a face moisturizer.
- As a face serum
- It is rare to find Lilac essential oil.
We use this in our Organic Body Shop Lilac body care products.
Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers
Description / Color / Consistency: A pale yellow liquid
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Lilac has a light flower note with the leafy smell of the tree
Blends With: Thyme, Sweet Thyme, Lavender, Marjoram, Chamomile, Rose Otto, Palmarosa, and Geranium
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
- Extraction- Cold press to carbon steam extraction
With 86% Min Carvacrol And Less than <2% Thymol – With the Highest % of Carvacrol
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free.
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- Crafted by a chemist.
- All skincare products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Except essential oils and salves-these last up to 6 years
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Item may be different from photo.