Melissa (Lemon Balm) essential oil
Lemon Balms Essential Oil
- Lemon balm is part of the Mint Family of plants
- Lemon balm aromatherapy in diffusers, where it is believed to promote calmness and ease stress.
Adds a sweet minty lemon aroma to the room(as with al mints -Not recommended with homes that have pets)
Lemon balm, has natural occurring antiviral properties.Topical uses-Dilute in carrier oil, apply topically in low concentration, and do not use during pregnancy.
Lemon Balm appears to speed the healing of cold sores and reduce symptoms when applied topically as a cream.
- Lemon balm has traditionally been used to improve mood and cognitive function odors.
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Pure, fresh, and sweet / Citrus, lemon-like / Strong and richBlends With: Citrus oils, Chamomile, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose.
- Extraction- Cold press to carbon steam extraction Main Constituents:
Germacrene: 3-14%Plant Part: Leaves and stemsAll natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
All products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
Item may be different from photo.