Chamomile Essential Oil
Matricaria chamomilla L
Aromatherapy benefits in diffusers
- Chamomile essential oil is well known for its calming and balancing effects on the body’s systems
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory, calming, nerve sedative used in aromatherapy.
Topical Uses- Dilute before use; for external use only.
May cause skin irritation in some individuals- a skin test is recommended prior to use.
Contact with eyes should be avoided.
- For Topical skin care, (after being diluted) for insect bites.
- headaches and stress.
- Diluted Chamomile oil -to help to treat arthritis and skin irritation,
- Description / Color / Consistency: A thin yellow to slightly blue liquid.Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A medium middle note, Chamomile Essential Oil has a soft floral undertone -woody fragranceBlends With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Geranium, Neroli, Patchouli, Tea Tree, Lemon and Ylang-Ylang.
E-Z-Farnesene: 45 – 60%
Chamazulene: 0.2 – 1.5%
Plant Part: Flowers and stems
Processing Method: Cold pressed with Carbon steam extraction
- All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
- All skincare products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Except essential oils and salves-these last up to 6 years
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body ShopItem may be different from photo.